On his return to Switzerland in 2008, Michaël Dusong wants to create a project of public utility and protection of the environment in Switzerland.
After an analysis of the various possible aid sectors in this country, the following priorities have been defined:
- Protection of the environment, reduction of CO2 emissions
- Assistance to farmers who are put under pressure by major distributors
- Promoting healthy, quality and ethically sound food
La Belle Belle (Label Bleu) was born in July 2008, the first vegetable boxes were delivered at the end of September 2008. This company has since become the leader in its category in French-speaking Switzerland. Through it, consumers can:
- Buy qualitative regional products, while avoiding to move.
- Participate in the development of the regional economic fabric.
- Promote seasonal culture and biodiversity.
For all of its activities, Label Bleu seeks to minimize its impact on the environment. Thus, all the electrical energy used comes from solar energy.
A CO2 tax has been put in place to offset the gas emissions from its activities. In 2010, 11,362 CHF were paid to Philaterra and in 2011, 29,600 CHF.
Garage du Collège
Stéphane Kobel and his team have supported the activities of Philaterra for three years by purchasing CO2 certificates…